Technology moves fast in today’s enterprise world and keeping up with the tech is just one of the challenges for any business in 2024. One key way to stay on top of all the new tools, software and trends within the business ecosystem is attending either virtual or in person events. Post pandemic in person conferences are no different, most are larger and jam packed with experts at every level of business and digital transformation.
Today’s businesses face numerous obstacles, and one of the most challenging is effective resource management to ensure efficiency and long-term success, especially with new technology and artificial intelligence. For these reasons, 87% of organizations have adopted a cost optimization mindset. Additionally, optimizing costs enables your business to improve financial health and performance, increase profitability, boost your competitiveness in the marketplace, and more.
Conferences and events can be a great way to quickly capture information, assess technology, and meet influencers.
In 2024, plenty of options exist to build up your cost transformation reprietor. We reviewed them and consolidated them so you would not have to. These are the 2024 top 10 cost transformation events we recommend (in chronological order):
1. OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit 2024
Date: January 2024
Location: Hyatt Regency, Miami, Florida
OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit 2024 is known as the world’s largest, most prestigious event. The event will host over 90 speakers from the world’s leading brands, including Mastercard, the United States Air Force, GE Healthcare, and First Citizens Bank. Experts will discuss the imperative of moving beyond simple transformation and embracing a comprehensive and holistic enterprise-level re-invention. Speakers will also discuss case studies and insights around themes such as:
- Harnessing the power of AI and automation to connect and streamline office operations
- Creating and implementing an end-to-end approach to process analysis and intelligence
- Navigating change at scale
- Designing effective people strategies for effective upskilling and reskilling
You’ll also have the opportunity to network with other attendees, including Shibumi. We’d love to connect with you during the event — click here to schedule a meet-up during OPEX Week.
2. Cloud Transformation Virtual Conference 2024
Date: February 15, 2024
This free virtual event explores how establishing a strategic hybrid cloud can align IT resources with business and application needs to accelerate optimal business outcomes and achieve excellence in the cloud. The event, hosted by thought leaders and industry experts, will educate you on navigating the potential of cloud technology and how it can help you navigate today’s rapid digital evolution. The Cloud Transformation Conference includes insightful keynote sessions, fireside chats, interactive panels, networking opportunities, and more.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Cloud strategy and roadmap
- Cloud assessment and readiness
- Cloud migration model
- Identity and access management
- Security and compliance
- Cost management and optimization
- Cloud governance
3. Gartner Digital Workplace Summit 2024
Date: March 18-19, 2024
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Gartner’s Digital Workplace Summit aims to help your business better prepare for the digital evolution. The event will educate organizations on how to be ready for the innovations created by AI and how to improve employees’ digital dexterity. Gartner experts and guest speakers will conduct sessions.
Some of the key topics the event will cover include:
- How to achieve digital dexterity in your organization
- The impact of generative AI on businesses and how to prepare for it
- What the future of work will look like
4. Operational Excellence and Process Transformation Summit
Date: March 20-22, 2024
Location: Munich, Germany
New technologies (including generative AI and RPA) have accelerated operational excellence initiatives within businesses. Yet, many organizations are failing in their digital transformation efforts. The Operational Excellence and Process Transformation Summit focuses on how organizations can succeed in these efforts by focusing on pioneering sustainable profits and growth. Additionally, the Summit is catered to visionary companies anticipating the change of the circular economy and looking for ways to successfully navigate these changes.
Some of the key topics covered during the event will include:
- How to take advantage of digital transformation
- New agile and lean methodologies that help conquer new domains
- The new dimension of customer experience
- How to cater to new workforce dynamics
- Achieving supply chain resilience in today’s business environment
5. Business Transformation and Operational Excellence World Summit
Date: May 7-10, 2024
Location: Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, Orlando, Florida
The Business Transformation and Operational Excellence World Summit focuses on how organizations can rethink and adjust the role of operational excellence to prepare for the future more effectively. The event is the industry’s largest senior-level event and is hosted by experts from multiple sectors. During the event, you’ll have the chance to engage, network, and discuss challenges within Operational Excellence, Six Sigma, Lean, and Agile and their impact on business transformation.
Some of the key themes that will be covered during the summit include:
- How to master change management and cultural transformation
- The evolving role of Operational Excellence in Industry 4.0
- The secrets to large-scale business transformation success
- Harnessing the power of innovation for transformation
6. Change, Transformation and Organization Design: Thrive Amid the Next
Date: May 8-9, 2024
Location: New York Marriott Downtown, New York, NY
The impacts of rapidly evolving technology have increased the need for organizations to improve their agility and redefine their business structure. The Change, Transformation and Organization Design conference explores the latest insights and use cases for developing and implementing strategies to thrive in rapid change. The event is designed for change and organization design leaders and provides strategies to successfully navigate a turbulent economy, climate change, and shifting consumer behavior and business models.
7. Digital Transformation Conference
Date: June 5-6, 2024
Location: Santa Clara, California
The Digital Transformation Conference has been running since 2016 across the U.S., U.K., and Europe. The event welcomes leaders and practitioners in enterprise digital transformation, innovation, and strategy. The 2024 event will host leading digital experts to provide strategies to make your digital transformation efforts successful. You’ll also have the chance to explore the critical technologies and approaches needed to improve customer engagement and drive your organization’s digital culture.
Some of the topics covered in the event include:
- Digital workforces
- The future of work
- Intelligent automation
- Customer experience
- Robotic process automation
- Using AI to understand behaviors
8. Gartner CFO and Finance Executive Conference 2024
Date: September 11-12, 2024
Location: London, United Kingdom
Attendees of the Gartner CFO and Finance Executive Conference will get the latest insights from finance research and conversations with CFOs. The conference puts finance in the spotlight and thoroughly explores the theme of autonomous finance and its role in driving transformation to unlock enterprise value.
Attendees can choose from over 50 sessions that discuss topics such as:
- The best planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes that support organizations through times of uncertainty
- How to design a finance operation model that supports growth and innovation
- The latest tools and technologies that unlock more value from your data and analytics
- How to properly educate leadership for times of uncertainty
- Best practices for hiring top talent in today’s highly competitive labor market
9. Supply Chain Transformation Summit
Date: October 16-18, 2024
Location: Munich, Germany
The Supply Chain Transformation Summit focuses on “Unlocking the Next Frontier: Where People and Tech Intersect in Supply Chain” and addresses how to navigate uncertainty and embrace innovation for a new era of supply chain excellence. With geopolitical volatility, technological advancements, and environmental sustainability disrupting the way we do business, organizations must adopt more agile, collaborative, and transparent approaches. The event will provide you with all the education and insights needed to adopt these strategies successfully.
A few of the topics that will be covered in the event include:
- How to amplify digital supply chains through human innovation
- Designing adaptive supply networks
- How to unlock sustainability, efficiency, and growth
- Blockchain’s impact on supply chains
- AI-driven revolution
10. Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit 2024
Date: December 3-4, 2024
Location: Denver, CO
Additional Event: October 14-15, 2024 in London, U.K.
The Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit addresses the most significant challenges supply chain leaders face in today’s volatile business market. The conference is geared towards supply chain planning and features discussions and sessions on various aspects of supply chain management and transformation.
Some of the topics covered in the event include:
- Supply chain planning and strategies
- Demand, supply, and product portfolio planning
- Leveraging advanced technology and AI
- Supply chain planning talent and culture
You can also attend the Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit in London for more education on optimizing your supply chain.
Ready to Optimize Your Processes?
Ready to turn your education into action? Shibumi can help you accelerate your path to digital transformation. We’ll help your organization successfully deliver enterprise-scale transformation by providing a single source of truth with real-time visibility. Shibumi can also help maximize the value and overall success of your digital transformation projects by creating a detailed transformation plan catered to your specific needs.