The feedback has been pouring in and we’ve seen a common theme in much of it. How do I get my team involved, and how do I keep them engaged? This release was focused on making it as easy as possible to share and collaborate.
You can now start typing in the collaborators field and Shibumi will find the user for you. If the collaborator isn’t already a Shibumi user, we’ll send them an invite automatically. Once they become a collaborator:
- Set ownership & sponsorship
- Start a discussion
If you need to share with a group of people, use a Shibumi Group. It’s an easy shortcut.
Please, talk amongst yourselves
- Keep the conversation in context. When starting a discussion it’s always in the context of work.
- Reply to discussions and comments from email
- Delete discussion or replies (we all make typos!)
- Have a private discussion, visible to just a few collaborators
- Express yourself by adding formatted text
- View all Discussions and Replies from your Shibumi Inbox
These features have become critical to our own usage. As a result, our email inbox is nearly empty, all communication is done through Shibumi.